Many press release distribution services do not allow you to include author bylines with individual authors linking back to their own personal websites or bios, which means you won’t get any E-A-T benefits. E-A-T is a great way to boost your website’s authority and the E-A-T of individual authors by allowing them to link back to their own personal websites or bios, which in turn can attract larger brands and receive more shares.
E-A-T is an acronym for Expertise, Authoritativeness and Trustworthiness. E-A-T is a new algorithm by Google that helps to determine the quality of web page content producing an unbiased ranking factor. E-A-T is a key tenet in Google’s recent algorithm update. Many press release distribution services are not beneficial for SEO and can even hurt your rankings on Google due to the inherent nature of traditional press releases, duplicating content on hundreds of sites and blogs.
Press Article Original Source
When the distribution company’s site is listed as the original source rather than your website, in press release articles, then the distribution company benefits from all of these powerful news links. you may only get a small residual benefit in a short term boost in rankings.
By link back to your website as the original source of the story, it helps with E-A-T factors and other major ranking signals such as page rank, domain age, number of incoming links and the number of shares on a page. E-A-T feeds into many other Google algorithms, including email alerts and news results in search. Creating many long term authoritative and trustworthy signals for your site. With authority and trust, your site is seen as an expert which helps to boost your rankings in the most substantial way.
Now some people will argue that they’ve had success with the press distribution services who put themselves as the source, so it is possible, however, results can vary and over time the benefits can diminish. Also, depending on how competitive your industry or search term is, it may take multiple submissions, not know the optimal balance between the number of release submissions, do follow and no follow links and link diversity.
Signals that Google Loves
PressFrolic’s SEO Press Distribution Packages are optimized and satisfies Google’s requirements in a very unique and proprietary way.
- First, after we receive your order, we schedule a time to consult with you to review your goals as well as your website to make suggestions for optimal results.
- We are hoping you elect to use our high-quality writers to create a relevant and informative article for all of your submissions. It is included in our packages. You will be able to review it before we distribute it through our curated distribution network.
- Schema is built into every press article submitted. News sites on our distribution list post our submission whit schema intact.
- Our backend system has many functions at work to create many signals once your article is submitted.
- Our press releases are live for 6 months rather than the typical 30-day flush that most press release distribution companies can offer. After 6 months, it is permanently archived on our archival site for long term SEO benefits.
- Since we approach distribution with SEO in mind, we are able to post up to 2500 words of content, 5 images,5 videos as well as embed Google maps with the Google API in each article. Taking advantage of the maximum use of attribution using various media. We also see amazing results for the sites that want to increase rankings in the Google Maps 3 pack listings.
- Submitted to voice search and the digital assistant ecosystem through Google Assistant and Alexa.
- Less is more. Our SEO Press Release Submission Service is a full-service solution. Instead of submitting your press article to hundreds of low-quality news sites, blogs, syndication sites, etc…we submit to only a couple of dozen tier 1 news, radio and TV sites. Giving you high quality over quantity.
- We build a newsroom on your site to house all releases that are submitted through our SEO submission packages. This newsroom page on your website allows you to become the source of origin for all published articles. This is a huge benefit since you are not sharing or lending the canonical with the PressFrolic. We are not mentioned anywhere on your releases or newsroom! Your newsroom also includes a media gallery, links to your social profiles, and the option to use the blogging function will be soon as well as other enhancements in the next quarters as well as in 3rd quarter 2022.
- For additional social signals, we also build a social wall for you to increase relevancy for your website in the eyes of Google.
Press Release Distribution with E-A-T
Whether you’re looking for international audience exposure or press coverage from online influencers in your local market, E-A-T is vital in order to boost your organic search engine rankings.
For this reason, we are able to offer a completely white hat SEO press release distribution service that will help boost E-A-T for your website or blog without compromising newsworthiness. The SEO Press Release Distribution Service is an all white hat SEO powerful strategy that works. We understand what goes into building credibility and trust with the public, so it’s only natural our primary focus is placing quality press articles on media outlets that increase E-A-T. We have no interest in distributing press articles on sites with content quality issues or site slugs with notoriously low E-A-T scores, therefore our SEO press release distribution works for our clients to push up their rankings on Google.